Alkebulan is a magnet for creatives, acting as a hub for musicians, designers, artists, and foodies alike. From African Festivals to a host of visits from celebrity Chef’s like Carla Hall, Coco Reinharz and Alexander Smalls to name a few. With an extensive programme of exciting events, it is a space in which like-minded people gather from across the globe.
Keep up with what Alexander has got cookin'
- Appearance on The Great Soul Food Cook Off as a judge – Read More
- The Release of my New recording “Break Bread Together” – Read More
- Steven Towns Dinner at the Westmoreland Museum Curated by me – Read More
- Keynote speaker for The National Restaurant Association Educational Fund – Read More
- Visit to Ben’s Chili Bowl with Simon – Read More
- MOFAD Exhibition: “Setting the Nation’s Table/ Culinary Lyricism – Read More
- This season of Bravo’s Top Chef as a judge – Read More
- Upcoming appearance in Food & Wine Magazine Festival “Family Reunion” – Read More
Expo 2020 Dubai might be over but it will live forever at the heart of Alkebulan as we grow.
Join us on the next exciting leg of our journey